Cute pics! You said that she always wants to be held and it reminded me--I used a baby wrap and baby sling to hold Katrina and it freed up my hands. She liked it because she could snuggle up to me and I liked it because I could eat! I still couldn't do tons, but it helped. I borrowwed my sister-in-law's sling first, then I made my own Moby wrap with some fabric. Buying a real moby wrap is $40, and making one ended up being $30 for two. I'd give you my extra if I were there. Now she doesn't like the sling but she has enough neck strength that I can wear her facing out.
Jeff is a very skilled tile setter, working for his dad's company to support his family. He works so hard and does beautiful work. He loves to golf and hang out with his girls.
Chelsea graduated from BYU in December 2008 and is now working on her master's in Speech Therapy at none other than BYU. She loves to read and just be with her amazing husband and adorable daughter.
Brooklynn is 1 in June. She loves to walk around wherever there is room to stretch her legs and tear apart the house. Oh how we love her!
2 comments:
Cute pics! You said that she always wants to be held and it reminded me--I used a baby wrap and baby sling to hold Katrina and it freed up my hands. She liked it because she could snuggle up to me and I liked it because I could eat! I still couldn't do tons, but it helped. I borrowwed my sister-in-law's sling first, then I made my own Moby wrap with some fabric. Buying a real moby wrap is $40, and making one ended up being $30 for two. I'd give you my extra if I were there. Now she doesn't like the sling but she has enough neck strength that I can wear her facing out.
Chelsea! Finally back on to this blogging world! SO excited to see your little one. I wish we lived close by!!! Keep up the pics LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment