Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Getting impatient
Well, I had another doctor's appointment today. And still nothing has changed! I have been dilated at a 2 for two weeks now, and I am only 50% effaced. I was checked by the nurse today because my doctor was doing an emergency c-section, and she thinks that I dropped a little bit. But I never know how seriously to take what she says because she tends to be wrong. If she's not that's awesome, but still she said it was only a little. The baby dropped from a -4 to a -3. Not so great. This probably sounds really negative...sorry about that. I am just feeling really down about it. I am pretty sure she is going to be late. I was thinking about it...when I first found out I was pregnant, I predicted my due date would be June 10th...so maybe she will come then. My cousin thinks the 12th. At this point, either one of those days is fine with me because if she doesn't come then, I have to wait until about the 18th to be induced. How sad is that? I really will go crazy by then. I have just been having a lot of pains lately, and there is nothing I can do about it. So the more this day gets pushed off, the more I am losing control of my emotions. It's crazy!! But yeah, I better stop venting before I make myself look bad. lol. I will keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh Chelsea, it's alright to feel impatient! And normal to feel completely awful. I'm praying for you and thinking about you! Try to get lots of sleep because once you go into labor, there will probably be no real rest until the baby comes, and that will be tiring too! You can make it! All those pains mean that Rylee is trying to move into position!
AMEN to that, Tori.
The last stretch is so tough sometimes. Don't worry about the emotional side of it...if anyone has an excuse, you do!
Post a Comment