Saturday, November 28, 2009

Much needed pictures

Not much has happened around here. We are both pushing through the end of semester craziness with school. Boy has it been busy. We had a fun Thanksgiving break with my family down in St. George. We did see the Blind Side, which was amazing. It made me want to be super mom. And Brook actually sat through the whole movie!! I also saw New Moon with my girlfriends, and of course that was amazing. Everything I hoped it would be!! Brook has stared talking like crazy. She picked up dozens of new words while we were in St. George. She learned "Nana," "Papa," "Dat" for Zach, and she babbles sentences that are starting to sound like words, like "dis is da ba" (this is the bath), which she says while she is by the bathtub. She can also sign "more" and "please" as well as fold her arms and say "Amen." She has hit her stride I guess! And of course Nana couldn't resist giving her her Christmas presents early. She gave her a baby doll with a crib, a stroller, and a high chair. She also got her a chest with prncess dresses. Spoiled? hehe. Enjoy some pics!


She loves to wear the basket as a hat.


Cute pigtails


What a smile!


Helping Mom in the kitchen


Just cute!

4 comments:

Teresa Gashler said...

Sooooo cute! I love hearing little ones talk. That smile, and those pigtails. You two make cute babies.

Becca J said...

so cute! I love the one of her helpin' mama in the kitchen!

Jens and Patricia said...

She is SO big and so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! I love her hair. Too cute!