Sunday, October 18, 2009
St. George
So I decided Sundays are great for updating the Blog. We will see how long this lasts. haha. I went to St. George last week to do hearing screenings for the World Senior Olympics. It was actually a lot of fun. It wasn't as busy as we were hoping, but we still had a great time and got some good experience. Now I have no anxiety about performing hearing screenings haha. All of the people who came in had to make the same jokes too. Us: Are you here for the hearing screening? Them: What? or...I can't hear my wife, does that mean I have a hearing loss? It was great. I bonded with all of my classmates too, so now I have lots more friends. I didn't take my camera so I didn't take any pictures, but the other students took some pretty great ones. We had more down time than work time it seemed. I also got to see my family while I was down there. I spent all night Tuesday with just my dad as everyone else was gone at the mutual activity. Then Wednesday, I watched my sister's cross country race, grabbed dinner, and drove down to Vegas with my mom and sister. My sister flew out to North Carolina for UEA weekend to stay with some friends. LUCKY! The drive was a lot longer than I thought it would be lol. Then my mom took me out to lunch on Thursday, so that was fun. Then we got home around 10Thursday night. I was super excited to see Jeff and Brookie again. Especially Brook! (sshhh) :) Jeff said he didn't even notice I was gone...how sad is that? haha. Midterms are this week. I am pretty stressed about that. There is so much to do! I better stop thinking about it since this is my day off! And now poor Brookie has an ear infection. I had a feeling it was coming because she has been sick for so long. But just as her sinus infection was going away, she got an ear infection. I have a feeling she is getting more teeth as well. She keeps chewing on her sippy cup and putting it in this one spot. I am scared to stick my fingers in there tho because she is a biter! But she is happy though it all. I just love her. Jeff starts his block classes this week, so hopefully he can handle being a little busier while being a stay at home dad. :) What a trooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Nice update! It sounds like you've been busy and having a little fun, too. Being a stay-at-home dad is tough, but it sounds like Jeff is sailing through it. Chels, good luck on those midterms! I bet you'll ace them.
Post a Comment