Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When is this baby coming?!

I had my weekly doctor's appointment today. I think I need to start doing jumping jacks or something. I have less than four weeks...and she has not dropped. I have not started dilating either. I was a little bummed about that. She has turned, so that is good at least. I found out I probably have a bladder infection or something...sure you all wanted to know that:) It is not fun. That's the latest with me and the baby. I'm going to start jumping around everywhere to make her drop. I was hoping she would come early so I could go to my brother's homecoming, but it is not looking like she wants to. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Elise said...

I know the feeling, Chels! But don't worry. Sometimes babies don't fully drop until a short time before labor starts (same with dilation). Little Rylee must love it in there!

The last month of pregnancy feels the loooongest! Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I know you don't know me. I found your blog through Aubrey's. Anyways, I've know Jeff since we were in elementary...more or less he is my older brother Orlando's age, but anyways hope you don't think it's weird I'm reading your blog. I like to look at people that I knew and seeing what they have been up too. It's nice to see how Jeff is doing. If your ever interested, probably not, but I have a blog as well....

http://bngines.blogspot.com/

Thanks and I hope you and Jeff are doing great!

Natasha Pulou