Saturday, May 3, 2008

My thoughts on the Jazz

This post is for the men of the group of women that come to our site. Well I just want to take a few moments and express my thoughts on how amazing the Jazz are! Ha! Thias may be a wierd post but we don't really update anything about us on here like we should.

I believe that the Jazz are going to do very well this year. The reason that I that they have done very well in the upcomng series with the lakers. D Will is by far the best player on the team! hands down he has carried the team through it all so far. If Booze would show up half the time, I really think that no team would have a chance. Okur has come to play every game in the playoffs. Definately has been doing his part.

I really do think that if everyone shows up to play in this series, I think that it will go to seven and the Jazz will take it!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO JAZZ!!!!!

No comments: