Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The Hourglass Door
I just read the most amazing book over the weekend, and I wanted to tell everyone about becaues I loved it so much. I think it is going to be the next "Twilight" series because it is that good. It is called "The Hourglass Door" by Lisa Mangum. She says the second one will hopefully out next May. Man I hope I can wait that long! I finished reading the book and just obsessed over it the entire weekend. And when I read another book, it just seemed dull compared to this one. I think all you ladies will really enjoy it. I sure did. I could read it over and over again! And I saw the Proposal last night...also amazing! I laughed the entire time. And it was so cute. Ryan Reynolds is my new celeb crush haha. It was a really enjoyable movie seriously. Just wanted to pass these tidbits on! If you're looking for some great entertainment, there are 2 places to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
The next 'Twilight', huh? Sounds good. I'll have to check out that 'Hourglass' book. Oh and thanks for the review on 'The Proposal'. It looks pretty funny but I was scared of it being one of those where all the funny parts are in the trailer. :)
ohhh thanks! i have been looking for a new book to read. have you read the hunger games? i really liked that one too. i miss you guys i can't believe brookie is one. she is sOOOO cute! we need to get together. love you guys!
Oh my gosh that book was so good!! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.........NOT!!!! :) Chelsea you and your boooks make me laugh! If you spent as much time with Jeff as you do your books who knows Brooklyn might have had a sibling by now HAHA
You were probably reading another book before you read this so go ahead...get back to your book, sorry to interrupt you!
Jeff lets get out and play some golf and tennis soon!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment