That's right...I can finally say it. It's a semester later than I originally planned, but I'm done now. And I have a few months to just be a mom before diving into graduate school. I finally finished those applications as well, so now I just have to wait. In the mean time, I am having the time of my life with Brooklynn these days. She is so much fun. She is almost crawling. She uses her legs to scoot herself around. She has 2 teeth! She cut the first one a few weeks ago, and she wasn't even fussy. The second one came only a couple weeks after that, and she has had a harder time with that one. I can't believe how fast this is all happening. Yesterday while I was exercising, she was playing in her portable crib, and she pulled herself up onto her feet. I don't think she can quite reach the coffee table to do that yet, but man oh man! I have decided that this is my favorite baby stage so far. I can sit her down on the floor with her toys in front of her and just let her play.
In other new...I really don't look forward to work these days. We are open later for the holidays, so I kind of dread going. I mean, I only work a few days a week, but we are open til 11, and it really stinks. No one even shops that late, which makes it even worse. At least the girls I work with are fun. And it's money...haha.
My birthday was last week. I had to remind Jeff the day before that he still needed to go shopping for it haha. That's a first. He just lost track of time. I told him pretty much exactly what I wanted, but I still ended up exchanging some of the gifts. I asked for those Down East tshirts, and he thought I asked for camis..but that was an easy switch. Then he bought me this book, and he was so excited about it because I didn't ask for it. He really wanted to surprise me, which was adorable. But I had already read it!! So I discreetly snuck the receipt out of the bag and will have to exchange it as soon as this snow clears up. But it still ended up being a fun day because Jeff made me feel special, and it's just fun to have little shows of affection like that.
Well, Brooklynn has awaken from her nap and needs some feeding!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yay...Congratulations and happy belated birthday!!!! That's so funny about the book...husbands;) they are too cute!! That is definitely something my husband would do too!!!
Post a Comment