She's so cute...I just want to squeeze those cheeks...gotta love them! Her blessing dress is so beautiful. I'm glad to hear that you guys have been doing great and it sounds like you've been pretty busy!
P.S.
I'm glad to see some pictures, she has definitely grown since the last pics.
Chelsea!!! I'm soo glad to see your new pictures. I love the pictures of her sleeping on everyone, those are the sweetest. That was a beautiful blessing dress. My first daughter pooped while the blessing was given and got it EVERYWHERE on her dress, it was awful! It was funny though. Glad to hear the blessing went well and you had alot of fun seeing everyone. My brother Jared now lives in Provo, maybe you'll run into him! Miss you... oh yea, i finally got my blog back up... Ashley
In response to your question on my blog, after I had Kylee I got REAL sick with stomach problems, it took them MONTHS to figure out what was wrong with me, and come to find out I had developed a milk allergy, and to beef. After I cut those 2 things out of my diet, i got better, but it was a lifestyle change. I can't even have a hamburger from a fast food place because the bread has milk in it, so to make a long story short, I was FORCED to eat extremly healthy!!! No fast food, only chicken,pork, and fish exc....OHH I love those Pics of Brooke!
Jeff is a very skilled tile setter, working for his dad's company to support his family. He works so hard and does beautiful work. He loves to golf and hang out with his girls.
Chelsea graduated from BYU in December 2008 and is now working on her master's in Speech Therapy at none other than BYU. She loves to read and just be with her amazing husband and adorable daughter.
Brooklynn is 1 in June. She loves to walk around wherever there is room to stretch her legs and tear apart the house. Oh how we love her!
4 comments:
She's so cute...I just want to squeeze those cheeks...gotta love them! Her blessing dress is so beautiful. I'm glad to hear that you guys have been doing great and it sounds like you've been pretty busy!
P.S.
I'm glad to see some pictures, she has definitely grown since the last pics.
Chelsea!!! I'm soo glad to see your new pictures. I love the pictures of her sleeping on everyone, those are the sweetest. That was a beautiful blessing dress. My first daughter pooped while the blessing was given and got it EVERYWHERE on her dress, it was awful! It was funny though. Glad to hear the blessing went well and you had alot of fun seeing everyone. My brother Jared now lives in Provo, maybe you'll run into him! Miss you...
oh yea, i finally got my blog back up...
Ashley
In response to your question on my blog, after I had Kylee I got REAL sick with stomach problems, it took them MONTHS to figure out what was wrong with me, and come to find out I had developed a milk allergy, and to beef. After I cut those 2 things out of my diet, i got better, but it was a lifestyle change. I can't even have a hamburger from a fast food place because the bread has milk in it, so to make a long story short, I was FORCED to eat extremly healthy!!! No fast food, only chicken,pork, and fish exc....OHH I love those Pics of Brooke!
You guys, she gets cuter and cuter everyday!
Post a Comment