Hey guys! Jeff and I are having a debate. He wants to go camping this summer, and we will have a new baby. I think we would be crazy to take a new baby camping. He thinks it would be fine. We are curious to see what you guys think. Can you respond to our poll? Thanks!
5 comments:
Hey, this is Patricia, Jens' wife. Just saw your blog and wanted to say hello. Congrats on going to be having a baby girl, that's exciting!
I tell you what, taking a baby at that age is probably going to be way easier than at any other age. Just get a baby bjorn or a snugli and it will be like she isn't even there a lot of the time (depending on the child)! But it's easier than you think!
(sorry Chels, I voted yes!)
I've seen cousins try camping with new babies...I'd wait until next year...
This is so funny...Jeff and Ben MUST have camping on their minds because Ben's asked the same question!!! I don't think I dare take our little girl camping so soon...I dont know..too many unknowns in the air and it's cold too!!!! I guess we're in the same boat as you! Hey Chels, how about we let the guys go on a camping trip and we'll stay home and have bonding time together with our girls? Haha they ARE going to be best friends by the way, remember? :) We sure miss you guys!!!
If you take her camping, you would need someplace for her to sleep at night, which isn't as easy as you might think. She wouldn't be able to just share a sleeping bag or anything. That might me a little difficult. But with a baby carrier for the daytime I think camping might be possible. After all, I never sleep well when camping, and you're not going to be sleeping well with a new baby, so might as well combine them! :]
Post a Comment